Are we gunna get somthing this saterday?

Are we gunna get somthing this saterday?

les freese
reports are saying 6 foot glassy one day then its says flat.. anyone know anything about this storm down south?

Re: Are we gunna get somthing this saterday?

TX Surf
Administrator
just smae as you...wait and watch.  almost look rideable now sat at 12:08 on the cam.  you'd have a better idea than me looping photos.  maybe sunday according to ms site.  about time for some surf.

let me know if it comes up...
looks super clean, but breaking at last moment before the beach on the cam.

Re: Are we gunna get somthing this saterday?

les freese
We didn't get much more then a few gliders but it was fun. I'm looking at some other stuff in the gulf that might form. I woke up this morning around 3:00 to get a drink of water and i heard  BAM So i walked outside the i heard the surf crashing on the beach so i drove down with the head lights facing the beach and i saw 5 foot glassy waves best i ever seen Surfside. I was so stoked I couldn't go back to sleep but, when the sun came out it was flat..

IT HIT LAST NIGHT!!!!

Re: Are we gunna get somthing this saterday?

TX Surf
it's just gonna tease and not please...
i figured that was going to happen when i saw the buoy was 4.3 at 11pm
it's so smooth looking now but but seems like it dumps on the last shallow spot by shore.
i guess it's pool surfing for us...sk8pk bowls have some slimy mud in 'em