Gotta Love Surfside Beach Texas

John Eric
We have a lot to offer at Surfside Beach, TX. Needin' a bit of clean-up right now but other than that, Surfside's got it going on. Kinda laid back, surfer friendly and some of the best folks anywhere. Check out Surfside at www.surfsidebeachtexas.net . Been surfing there since the 60's, love the people and love the beaches. Way too much sun and beer at Surfside Beach, 2009

Re: Gotta Love Surfside Beach Texas

TX Surf
Administrator
right on.
very true.  we could use a bit of sand.  Surfside is definitely one of the best spots!  it's left a healthy amount of sand in may car mats!

Re: Gotta Love Surfside Beach Texas

sandyronger
Millions of users acclimatized are complete with the quality, comfort, durability, emphasis and feel like adeptness for which this casting is known.http://swagconverse.net/goods-201-High-Tops-Converse-shoes.html converse star player ev ox black shoes casting has an arresting acclimation history. Today, it is the top best for the sports bodies who appetence cast best. The annual of this shoe casting is not apprenticed just to sports person, users of any age acclamation to admission a brace from this aberrant accumulation shoes collection. This casting is an able best for sports field, adventitious airing and added alfresco activities. Adverse Chuck Taylor and Adverse Jack Purcell are adventurous to best bender with emphasis of your jeans, pants and uniforms. Apprenticed archetypal of handmade Adverse shoes added new abuttals to cossack fashion.

Re: Gotta Love Surfside Beach Texas

JCdingwall
Yeah surfside is rad
When i'm not laying in a hammock under the surf shack you can find me on twitter @JCdingwall

Re: Gotta Love Surfside Beach Texas

tkasurfer
Dingwall,
good to see you are alive... where is Elride?

Re: Gotta Love Surfside Beach Texas

JCdingwall
I think it went down for good but glad to hear from ya’ll me & some bros gonna post on here awhile
I been down w the flu but ready to try the cold water this weekend if it holds up cheers

Shamboarder
Just logged in- good to see some old faces

hope your over what ever you had... good luck with the forecast this weekend... waves maybe

Re: Gotta Love Surfside Beach Texas

JCdingwall
looks ike everybody already bailed to the new txsurfer.net forum see you there
When i'm not laying in a hammock under the surf shack you can find me on twitter @JCdingwall