This thing on ?

Shamboarder
Aloha people - this thing could get some traffic since elride appears to be dead

Re: This thing on ?

JCdingwall
I am on- looks like today was a good day in Surfside and G town for those who had Monday off and wanted to ge ta cold water slide!

Cheers to texassurf.com

come join us exriders!

When i'm not laying in a hammock under the surf shack you can find me on twitter @JCdingwall

Re: This thing on ?

JCdingwall
I just texted some hardcore el riders to hit up this forum....bring it on guys!
When i'm not laying in a hammock under the surf shack you can find me on twitter @JCdingwall

Re: This thing on ?

Matt
I’m looking at Saturday Surfside

Re: This thing on ?

JCdingwall
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

and it begins!

the juice is loose

i woulda surfed today if i wasnt still sick, i didnt have to work, and my nuts wouldnt shrivel up and fall off

whats on for saturday?

When i'm not laying in a hammock under the surf shack you can find me on twitter @JCdingwall

Re: This thing on ?

shamboarder
sunday cold fun at the jetty park- after two hours total numb hands and feet- full on ice cream head ache if you went under-

gtown this am looked like a score-

bring it in for next weekend!

Re: This thing on ?

JCdingwall
There are some good posts on here from '09-'13 i guess it was el ride dominance through those following years....

looks like texassurf.com is gonna finally get some texas surf love... we just need like hank, johnny mcgee, weez and all them dudes

cheers
When i'm not laying in a hammock under the surf shack you can find me on twitter @JCdingwall

Re: This thing on ?

JCdingwall
Happy Tuesday looks flat today and you really shoulda been here yesterday..............

http://texassurfreports.com/reports/surfside-beach/

http://www.g-townsurf.com/
When i'm not laying in a hammock under the surf shack you can find me on twitter @JCdingwall

Re: This thing on ?

JCdingwall
i see this has been getting some views- if you sign up, then the first couple of posts it makes you click on a picture to make sure you are not a robot but after a couple times then it doesn't ask again and its normal so if you are lurking give it a shot....it ain't el ride, but it'll do

cheers
When i'm not laying in a hammock under the surf shack you can find me on twitter @JCdingwall

Re: This thing on ?

JCdingwall
Dudes it was flat today whats up texassurf.net
When i'm not laying in a hammock under the surf shack you can find me on twitter @JCdingwall

Re: Exride

Shamboarder
Saturday looking solid - could all go to shit though- yeah dudes hit this up- I get charged 10 cents every text on my flip phone

Re: Exride

JCdingwall
Count me in for saturday cheers
When i'm not laying in a hammock under the surf shack you can find me on twitter @JCdingwall

Re: Exride

JCdingwall
happy wednesday exriders  aloha!

http://www.g-townsurf.com/

http://texassurfreports.com/reports/surfside-beach/

http://www.saltwater-recon.com/surfside-cam/
When i'm not laying in a hammock under the surf shack you can find me on twitter @JCdingwall

Re: This thing on ?

jackson
to cold for me .see yall when it hits 58

Re: This thing on ?

JCdingwall
looks like everybody migrated to txsurfer already

Sunday looking good in surfside NW winds!
When i'm not laying in a hammock under the surf shack you can find me on twitter @JCdingwall

Re: This thing on ?

jackson
looks like this site is dead

Re: This thing on ?

JCdingwall
yeah we resurrected it for a minute or two but everyone from elride went to that other new one
When i'm not laying in a hammock under the surf shack you can find me on twitter @JCdingwall