What do you do when you're not surfing?

ItsNotPhatItsObese
I sit in a dark room in a corner rocking back and forth staring at the surfcam...

No, not really. Skate, See Punk Shows, spend way to much time working on my website(not this site mine's for music)....

What do you do?

Re: What do you do when you're not surfing?

Bombsight
Shoot & read about "how-to" Photography, yard work, Woodwork/Home improvement, chill around the pool .... etc, etc. Once in a blue moon play golf, skate, tennis ... blah blah blah. Its all good.

Re: What do you do when you're not surfing?

ItsNotPhatItsObese
Nice.

Re: What do you do when you're not surfing?

michael.shakin
If im not surfin or at school you'll probably catch me longboardin in neighborhoods near me, or at HP they have no security at night ;)

Re: What do you do when you're not surfing?

Up-Your-Coast
UHHHHHH!   waiting on surf...
LIVE STREAMING SURF CAMS, WEATHER STATION, SURF REPORTS, NEWS, ARTICALS AND TEXAS SURF VIDEOS BY UP YOUR COAST...   WWW.UPYOURCOAST.NET