live surf cam coming to ss

les freese
Its up and running, we are working on the site and it should be up within a few days.
I ran a test for 5 hours on friday and got 1000 hits.
I'll keep you guys updated...

Re: live surf cam coming to ss

ItsNotPhatItsObese
Oh man! Sweet! We've wanted to do a surf cam, but we couldn't work out a connection.

Would you mind if we found a place for it in our site somewhere? Of course we'd give credit etc.

Re: live surf cam coming to ss

les freese
No I don't mind if you put it on the site. It will be small with no controlers.. Only way to watch it on a bigger screen or control it is from my site.
Damn, just remembered the pics I have of y'all.. I'll just send the clip, can you veiw mp4 or does wmv work better for you? gotta piant and glass a board today and get the cam site up by friday..
The connections run $500 month or you buy a server. The cam will be free to veiw but ima charge for advertisments on the home page..   got my laptop and will be working on the portable IP cam soon, so I'll be streaming all kinda stuff LIVE any where i am

Re: live surf cam coming to ss

ItsNotPhatItsObese
mp4 works fine!

That's so rad about the cam!